Includes BT's Virtual Assistant to block up to 100% of Nuisance Calls*
The BT4600 comes with a new one touch call blocking button so you can block callers from ever getting though again at the touch of a button. It also comes with BT's unique Virtual Assistant, which means you'll never have to speak to another cold caller again*
- Virtual Assistant screens incoming calls*
- Numbers on your contact list get straight through
- Numbers you have blocked are rejected
- For all other calls BT's Virtual Assistant asks the caller to say their name and then asks the user whether they want to accept or block the call without speaking to the caller
- Incorporates award winning trueCall call blocking technology
- One touch blocking*
- Block up to 100% of Nuisance Calls*
- Block up to 1000 numbers
- 200 Name & Number directory
- Record up to 60 minutes of messages
- Outgoing call controls (PIN protect calls to premium / mobile numbers)
Call blocking features
Block by Number - The BT4600 can block up to 1000 individual numbers, meaning that you really can avoid speaking to the people you don't want to. Over time, the phone learns which calls you do and don't want to take.
One touch call blocking - simply press the one touch button if you don't want to take the call, and the caller will be transferred to the answer machine. Or if you have answered the call, pressing the call blocking button will end the call and add the number to the list of blocked numbers when the Caller ID is displayed.
Send Calls to the Answer Phone - If you are unsure if you want to block the call, you can send them to the Answerphone and then Block from your calls list later.
- The modern stylish design makes this phone a great addition to any room, whilst only taking up minimal space.
- Large 1.8" full graphic dot-matrix display with amber backlight. See instantly how many voice messages, missed calls or text messages you have.
- It's easy to use big buttons and large clear screen make it easy to dial quickly and accurately getting away from the frustration of miss-typing numbers on smaller keypads. This phone is ideal for anyone wanting a good looking easy to use phone, and its big buttons and easy to see backlit display makes a practical tool for more elderly customers and those with sight, hearing and dexterity challenges.
- Hearing aid compatible with amplify button to boost volume when you need it
Freedom to Move in and around Your House
- The BT4600 has a long outdoor range of up to 300m and an indoor range of up to 50m.
- Talk hands-free - bringing the callers voice into the room and letting you get on with things while you chat.
- With the BT4600 you can talk for up to 16 hours on a full charge, or have it on standby for up to 180 hours
Easy to use
- Save up to 200 contacts and share between handsets
- Visual Voicemail - See a list of who's called you, and choose which message to listen to first*
- Parental Control - Prevent surprises on your bill by PIN protecting calls to Mobile, and Premium Rate numbers. Also useful for elderly relatives who rack up big bills unknowingly.
- We've also made it easy to divert calls to your mobile or other numbers when you are away from home. Or if you want to have a 3 way call the BT4600 helps you get it set up in a few simple steps.
Extra Answer Machine Features
- Save up to 60 minutes of messages and see how many messages you've got displayed clearly on the home screen
- Listen to your messages privately through the handset, or play them using the Hands-free speaker
- Also includes slow playback of messages
Need a Phone in More Than One Room?
The BT4600 is available in a single, twin or trio pack should you need an additional handsets for other rooms. Whichever pack you buy you will only need one telephone socket in your home to work all the handsets.
What's in the (Recyclable) Box?
- One base unit
- One charger or more (depending on the pack size you go for)
- Power plugs for any extra handsets
- One telephone line cord
- One handset or more (depending on the pack size you go for)
- Rechargeable batteries (already fitted in the handsets)
- A quick start guide
*You must subscribe to a Caller Display service from your network provider for the block nuisance calls feature to work. Charges may apply.